- Place of Birth: I was born in the Central valley in California, and grew up in a variety of places within the state. I have spent the past 27 years in Southern California.
- Family Information: I have been married for 38 years, and have three wonderful sons who have all blessed me with the most amazing daughter-in- laws. They have given me absolutely the most incredible grandchildren. I have 5 grandsons, one granddaughter, and another one due any day now. God is so good!
- How did I come to WCA? I came to WCA 13 years ago when my husband accepted the position of pastor and found an immediate family. The love and warmth of the people here let me know that I was “home.” I am so grateful for such wonderful women that have become my “sisters.” Whether we are studying, cleaning, creating, or working in the kitchen together, we find many things to laugh about and sometimes cry over.
- Who is my favorite Bible character, and how do I identify with him/her? I often think of what life might have been like for Sarah as she followed Abraham, who was following God, through the desert. It wasn’t easy for Sarah, but God has blessed me with such great people to work with as I follow my husband in this journey.
- If I could only have one book to read (other than the Bible) , what would it be, and why? Teaching fourth grade leaves me with little time for reading for pleasure. When I do, I love to read books by Francine Rivers. Her historical novels make history come alive, making it hard to put her books down.
- What makes me laugh? I love to talk and laugh with my husband. After 38 years, he just understands my humor.